Blow Point Tester
The system helps user to improve product’s polymer characteristics to improve the productivity, energy saving, resistance and durability.
• Mold shape: Wedge-type
• Heating Method: Special Designed Temperature Heating Structure to get uniform temperature distribution
• Test temperature: R.T. +10℃～180℃
• Testing Points: Four
• Temperature Sensor: Pt100 Platinum Resistance Sensor
• Temperature Accuracy: +/-0.3゜C
• Power: 1Phases, 220+/-10V, 50/60Hz
• One set of test machinery
• Including: wedge mold, temperature sensor 4 units, a set of mold heating system, controlling system..etc.
• Including: Computer with windows system,19”LCD color monitor, Hp color-jet printer, Mouse, Keyboard.
BLOW POINT MEASURING
• Analyze the air hole inside the rubber sample
• To determine the most suitable curing time
The curing process behavior can be analyzed in different thickness.
• Heat Diffusion Constant
• Equivalent Curing Time
• Blow Point
• Great Sensitivity of temperature control and uniformity
• Sensitivity precise thermal temperature sensor
• Determine the thermal diffusion constant by measuring the temperature at real-time during curing process in wedge-typed mold.
• Cutting device to easily cut the wedge type sample
• Optional equip with CCD image processing function to understand the bubble limiting point