Fatigue Testing Equipment, DeMattia Flexing Fatigue Tester
• Test 20 samples at the same time
• High and low temperature chamber (Selectable)
EKT-2102DF DeMattia Flexing Fatigue Tester is designed in accordance with ASTM D430 and D813 to test the repeat bending strain and flexing on different kinds of vulcanized rubber compound. After Test, the fatigue testing equipment can determine the difference of testing compund such as deformation, elongation, hardness, etc. under different temperature environment in certain of time.
Functions and Features
- Distance of specimen holder can be adjustable.
- The flexing stroke can be adjustable from 0-100mm.
- Test samples can be held up to 20 pieces.
- Low Noise –EKT-2102DF Demattia Flexing Fatique Tester with special structure design has low noise
Electronic low temperature controlling system provides high accuracy measurement.
- Accelerated Aging Studies
- R&D Laboratory Testing
- Quality Control Testing
Quality Assurance Testing
|Stroke||0 - 100mm|
|Temperature Range||-50 ~ 100°C|
|Counter||0 ~ 999999|
|Electricity||3 phase, 380 ±10V, 50/60 Hz|
|Machinery Dimension||approx. 1250 (W) ×1018(D) ×1800 (H) cm|
|Net Weight||(Main) approx. 1200 kg|