Model : EKT-2003RP
In accordance with ASTM D3194 and ISO 2930 standards, the EKTRON TEK EKT-2003RP RAPID PLASTIMETER is professional instrument which is used to examine and evaluate the heat resistance of raw rubber material especially natural rubber.
By means of two circular parallel platens, precise deflection sensor, accurate temperature detection & control system, this EKT-2003RP RAPID PLASTIMETER will measure the plasticity of raw rubber material especially natural rubber under the condition of specified testing temperature as defined by international standards. Then the computer will automatically calculate the PRI (Plasticity Retention Index) value by using the measured plasticity readings of test sample in aged and unaged conditions to be the reference data for evaluating the heat resistance of raw rubber material.
1. Manufacturing standards: According to ASTM D3194, ISO 2930
2. Upper platen size: Diameter 10 mm
3. Lower platen size: Diameter 10 mm
4. Testing temperature: 100℃ (or optional 60~180℃)
5. Testing time: 15 sec condition, 15 sec load
6. Compression force: 100N
7. Electricity: Single phase 220±10% VAC, 50/60±3Hz, 1KW
8. Dimensions: 380(W) x 380(D) x 600(H) mm
9. Weights: 35kg
1. Chamber size: 50(W) x 280(D) x 12(H) mm
2. Number of heating Chambers: 4
3. Number of dishes per tray: 4
4.Number of samples: max. 12 pieces for each tray, and total max. 48 pieces for 4 trays
5. Ageing temperature: 140℃
6. Temperature recovery: ＜2 minutes after sample puts in the chamber
7. Electricity: Single phase 220±10% VAC, 50/60±3Hz, 2.8KW
8. Dimensions: 300(W) x 600(D) x 280(H) mm
9. Weights: 35kg
1. One set of Plastimeter, including specimen cutter.
2. One set of Ageing Chamber, including 4 trays and 16 sample dishes
3. Computerized control systems, including