Model : EKT-2001OZ-HCSTX
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with ASTM D1149, ISO1431 & JIS K6259 standards.
- Providing precise and accurate ozone (OZ) concentration environment for rubber and polymer test.
- Widely applied to (1) Accelerated ageing research (2) Quality control and assurance tests and (3) R&D laboratory formula experiments for cracking resistance.
- Wide ranges of ozone concentration (normal 20~250pphm, or according to customer's request) can satisfy user's different requirements.
- The real ozone concentration is controlled and measured accurately by means of precise detecting system.
- The ozone test chamber provides both static and dynamic strain sample holders that conform to international standards.
- Excellent system control: (1) Maintaining rapid resumption of OZ concentration during continuous circulation (2) With the ability of automatically and steadily keeping the chamber temperature.
- Economy and efficiency: (1) Full automatic test after simple settings (2) Physical method produced ozone unnecessary any chemical additives.
Ozone Concentration Range: 25~250pphm
Data Record Type: Computerized System
Temperature Range: Ambient +10~60℃
Chamber Size(HxWxD): 80x80x50cm