About Rheometer Manufacturer
Ektron Tek Co., Ltd. is a rubber testing instrument and rheometer manufacturer. We mainly provide rheometers products such asDynamic Processing Rheometer,Moving Die Rheometer,Oscillating Disc Rheometer,Tensile Tester,Mooney Viscometer,Plunger Tester,Mixing Grader,ALFA Mirage Electronic Densimeter,Vibration Simulator,Flexometer,Automatic Ozone Test Chamber,Fatigue Failure Tester,Demattia Flexing Fatigue Tester,Low Temperature Retraction Tester,Gas Permeability Tester.
- Windows Operation Software System
Windows operation software system provides friendly operation environment also the following characteristics:
- User can pre-set and save the testing specifications to save time of setting procedures before test.
- User can choose and arrange the related coordinates such as retraction value corresponding to time and temperature.
- After tests, all test curves and related test data can be saved and retrieved for future use.
- All the saved curves could be reloaded for comparison.
- Test data can be easily saved, export, copied and deleted.
During the test or the end of test, the computer can automatically calculate and save the test results.
Moving Die Rheometer EKT-2001SA-AUTO
- Auto sample feeding structure- Computer controlled Auto sample feeding structure enables the user to put 30 pieces (or more pieces depending on request) of samples. According to settings of compound information and sequence, the sample can be automatically send into the die cavity for testing and take it out automatically from die cavity after finishing test. It can reduce the work of user would be controlled efficiently, and the testing time interval.
- EKT-2000S Moving Die Rheometer (Foam Pressure) is work of the founder of Ektron Tek who is also the first computerized Rheometer designer in Asia.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with ASTM D5289 & ISO 6502 standards.
- The torque sensor is directly attached to the upper die to avoid friction and mechanical resistance which influence sensors' precision. The measured torque value is the real viscosity elastic property of compounds.
- The EKT-2002 MG Mixing Grader ( Carbon Black Dispersion) is designed and manufactured in accordance with ASTM D2663 & ISO1345 standards.
- Use precise optical magnifying lens and high quality digital video camera, incorporating with high-resolution image processing interface, so that you can get the most accurate surface image of sample.
- Exclusive accessory, the patent cutter is used to get the test specimen more easily.
- Professional software with strong processing abilities will instantly calculate the total amount of particles, average diameter, maximun diameter, total area of particles etc. after getting imagine; and then show the particle size distribution in Histogtam chart.
- Standard image could be saved and established to provide the user to compare and adjudge the mixing grade of test sample.
- Software system provides the function of quality control, so the user can establish the control gates for the amount of varied particle size and maximum size of particle.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with ASTM D1149, ISO1431 & JIS K6259 standards.
- Providing precise and accurate ozone (OZ) concentration environment for rubber and polymer test.
- Widely applied to (1) Accelerated ageing research (2) Quality control and assurance tests and (3) R&D laboratory formula experiments for cracking resistance.
- Wide ranges of ozone concentration (normal 20~250pphm, or according to customer's request) can satisfy user's different requirements.
- The real ozone concentration is controlled and measured accurately by means of precise detecting system.
- Provide both static and dynamic strain sample holders that conform to international standards.
- Excellent system control: (1) Maintaining rapid resumption of OZ concentration during continuous circulation (2) With the ability of automatically and steadily keeping the chamber temperature.
- Economy and efficiency: (1) Full automatic test after simple settings (2) Physical method produced ozone unnecessary any chemical additives.